The information on this website is not intended to be relied upon as advice, and in particular the Authors and Publishers accept no responsibility for loss or injury suffered by any person as a consequence direct or indirect of anything contained.
Access to and use of this site ('33900.org.au') is provided by International Road Assessment Programme (iRAP) subject to the following terms:
1. By using 33900.org.au you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 33900.org.au. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use 33900.org.au.
2. iRAP may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by iRAP. Your continued use of 33900.org.au after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of 33900.org.au
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use 33900.org.au content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any 33900.org.au content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of 33900.org.au content requires the prior written permission of iRAP.
4. You agree to use 33900.org.au only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of 33900.org.au. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within 33900.org.au.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. 33900.org.au content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to iRAP, its partners, or financial supporters, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "is available" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will iRAP, its partners or financial supporters be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of 33900.org.au regardless of the form of action.
7. iRAP does not warrant that functions contained in 33900.org.au content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that 33900.org.au or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying iRAP, its partners and financial supporters are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of iRAP, its partners or financial supporters.
Submission of Stories and Pictures
10. If you do not wish to grant such rights to iRAP, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site.
11. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
i) your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to iRAP for all the purposes specified above
ii) is not defamatory
iii) does not infringe any law
12. You also agree to indemnify iRAP against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by iRAP as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
13. You also agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on iRAP site and the other purposes specified above.
14. You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, and/or audio. Posting a message with the intention of committing or condoning an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
15. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights.
Sharing information with third parties
16. iRAP may share stories, messages and photos submitted to this website with its partners. However, iRAP will not sell or share private information, such as email addresses, with third parties, unless it is required by law to release the information.
17. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on 33900.org.au then the latter shall prevail.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.